Re: Riccia article & CO2

  >Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 08:33:35 EDT
  >From: "Arturo Giacosa" <agiacosa at hotmail_com>
  >Subject: Re: Riccia article & CO2
<snip>...
  >On the CO2 topic, I do know that Shawn Prescott may be importing some of
  >ADA's products.  So anyone interested may want to ask him.

Shawn imported some ADA products originally but he is now selling his own
brand.  So, the tools you see which 'look' nearly identical to the ADA ones
are actually his own.  He used to have some 74g CO2 cartridges as well!  Not
readily compatible with existing ADA regulators though.

--

  >Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 08:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
  >From: Erik Olson <erik at thekrib_com>
  >Subject: Re: riccia & CO2 articles in new TFH
  >
  >On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Amy wrote:

  >> * The CO2 article was a little odd. Written by Shawn Prescott it
  >> featured photos of the Amano-like CO2 equipment advertised by Aquarium
  >> Landscapes/Fish-Vet. The credit on the photos, which are obviously
  >> clipped directly from the ads, is Shawn Prescott.
  >
  >Strange artwork too.  Looks like he actually cut them and traced
  >the edges
  >with a pen on some of the photos.  Makes me think he isn't with the
  >company, because they would have included slicker product photos.

Shawn is with Aquarium Landscape.

Edward
m3