SFO Bay Area

Hey everyone,

Alameda Aquatics is now carrying Siamese Algae Eaters. They're around 2" and
$2.50. They finally got some in after I explained and showed the difference
between the Flying Foxes and SAE's. You might want to snap these fish up
since they only had a dozen in on Saturday. They said they tried to get more
but they weren't available. Their address and # is-

Alameda Aquatics
1423 Webster St
Alameda CA 94xxx
510-814-8783

Does anyone want any Micranthemum micranthemoides who lives in the Bay Area?
I'm gonna do a major trimming of my tank next week and if you want to swing
by and pick some up for free or trade (I'll meet you halfway if you want to
trade) just let me know off list. I might even give away some of the other
plants in my tank except for my rotala and anubias (anubias has some BBA,
other plants are in great condition though). Check out my plants and tank at
http://members.aol.com/d0nxd0n/index.html

Don