CO2 Diffusion area

I was wondering if there's a general formula or chart for the surface area
of the CO2 in the "bell" that should come in contact with the water based on
the size of the tank.  I use the yeast so I just let it bubble out if it
reaches the bottom of my bell.    the powerhead is about 8 inches away.  My
tank is just a little 10 gallon.  I've got a ph meter so I can monitor that
closely as long as I'm home.  I was thinking of getting a surface area that
would for sure not bottom out the ph.  I have to try to make it as little
maintainence as possible because that's the way I live, right now I'd damn
near consider taking off a day of work to play with my tanks, but next month
I may totally ignore them and play around with putting larger exhaust on my
car instead, or something else.  I'm just using a 20oz bottle right now and
I have only a 3/4 diameter surface area (.44 in2), that way I can use a
heater suction cup on the tube, pretty handy.  So I'm not going to have any
explosion problems with this no pressure system am I? You think I may have
any PH problems?  I've had it running for 2 hours now, with only a .03
change in ph. I think it has less than 2 bubbles a minuete.

So on another note. I've got my Flourite substrate, my Flourish Tablets in,
My Triton light, my standard light, my minimal surface movement, and I
dropped .4ml of Flourish in earlier tonight, and of course my new CO2
injection.   What else do I need to do now??  I've also got my 2-3" pleco in
there too, he'll go back in my larger tank when he grows up.  This tank is
maybe 25 hours old as of 11pm (my sponge was already colonized with
bacteria).

Thank You everyone.
Dustin
getting too warm in MN