MTS: A few

	I finally managed to get a hold of some MTS a few weeks ago. My LFS had been
insisting for weeks, that they could not get any from their suppliers. I was
peeeking around some of the tanks and spotted a few. I managed to talk the
owner into allowing me  to dig around the substrate and haul them out. I
managed to pull out 2 dozen of them.
	I was wondering how deep these things burrow. I am using the kitty
litter and vermiculite mix, with black beauty blasting sand on top. Will the
MTS stay in the sand region, or will they burrow in the kitty litter as well?
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to produce young? What is the
breeding cycle like?
 Technically, Windows is an "operating system," which
means that it supplies your computer with the basic commands that it needs to
suddenly, with no warning whatsoever, stop  operating.