RE: electronic ballasts

I think no one's bidding on them because the price isn't very low, esp. since you have to also include shipping.  We can now get GE (MagneTek) ballasts in Hawaii for about that price, and they include GE's warranty, etc.  The prices have been slowly dropping.

Another remote possibility is that these are the early (over 7 yrs. ago) Advance ballasts which had a high rate of failure.  They've since fixed the problems, from what I understand.

Wade Shimoda