Re: Diamond Tetra fry

	I have a poulation of Flame Tetras in a 160 L planted tank.
There are at present about 35-40 left of the original six.  :)
They seems to have bred quite well since I started keeping a lump
of Java Moss in one corner of the tank.  There is a tendency for the
fry to get swallowed by the filter (canister variety), so these days
I keep a small sponge filter on the main intake.  When I first saw
fry in the tank, I tried to feed them commercial "fry food", but
it was spurned in favour of the critters already in the tank.  It's
fun to watch a very small fish hunting invisible (or nearly invisible)
prey.

--
Paul Sears        Ottawa, Canada