electronic ballasts

I have no connection with this at all, but on eBay I found some
REL2P32RHTP ballasts that no one is bidding on (probably cuz it is a
lot of 10).  I am using this same ballast to slightly overdrive an
F40/30BX "biax" power compact and am really pleased with it.  It is
designed for 1 or 2 F32T8 lamps, and also will drive 1 or 2 of the 22"
38-40W 2G11 biax lamps (not the 16" lamps).  I think it is also rated
for F40T8 lamps (60"). Maybe someone can use them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=314524530

Let me know if this is totally inappropriate.

Best regards,
Bob