MumboJumbo

I kind of posted the Marc Weiss question to point out something, and to see
if there was any validity to the product at all.  The thing is that everyone
was saying that the ADA way of 'mysterious benefit' sales just doesn't work
here in the USA.  Well, if you look at Marc Weiss, it does.  As far as I can
tell all his stuff is basically mumbo jumbo, possibly even more so than ADA.
The thing is that he somehow Marc plays it off by attaching himself to the
discus part of the hobby.  I think many regular freshwater hobbyists look up
to discus keepers. The ADA bait and switch didn't work basically because
nobody in the US knows much about 'aquascaping'.  Were just as gullible as
anyone else, provided you pull the right triggers.

Adam