Re: algae-eating shrimp...

I've got Japonica shrimp (aka Amano algae eating shrimp).  They are great on
hair algae, and green algae.

True SAEs are the best on BBA/Red algae.  They don't do much for regular
green algae.

> Several LFS people (different LFS's) have told me that the SAE's get
> aggressive when they get older.  Has anyone experienced this?

Not true SAEs.  Lots of the imposter SAEs do get agressive.  Some just get
agressive toward their own kind, others (like CAE) tend to develop a taste
for fish slime-coating, rather than algae.

--
Chuck Gadd
Director of Software Development, Cyber FX Communications