Re: Aquarium Vital

Hi Katie,
  I have only been using the Vital for two weeks now.  I was very impressed
by it's description so I am trying it out.  CO2 devices are over my expense
edge right now and I'm pretty excited to see the results of Vital.  As for
other fertilizers, I listed the ones I use.  Leafzone is used by the online
live aquatic plant distributors "Arizona Aquatic Gardens" which was how I got
my recommendation for that.  I use the Root Tabs to get iron to the roots
since I'd prefer tablets then a clayish mixture or anything.  And I add a few
droplets of Flourish twice to benefit the leaves.
  I'm pretty happy with them all but unfortunately something is up lately
with my plants (maybe administering the wrong amount?) and they are stunting.
 Too bad nobody here knew what was wrong, I'll look around.  Good luck with
the Vital.