Mark Weiss Living Water

As long as we are on the topic I was wondering what the thoughts are on Mark
Weiss products, particularly Living Water Vital.  Does anyone know what this
stuff is?  The labeling reads "DRAMATICALLY ENHANCES THE GROWTH OF AQUARIUM
PLANTS WITHOUT NITRATES OR PHOSPHATES. BIOLOGICALLY DISCOURAGES ALGAE AND
PARASITES WHILE ENHANCING BIOLOGICAL FILTRATION. INCREASES SPAWNING AND
FERTILITY FOR YOUR COMMUNITY TANK CONTAINS NO NITRATES, PHOSPHATES OR
SILICATES. NOT A TRACE ELEMENT, PLANT FOOD MEDICATION, FERTILIZER OR
ALGICIDE."  Weiss products seem to have an air similar to that of ADA stuff,
people seem to think that it is "good" but what is it?

Adam