Cycling Tank

 When cycling a tank is it best to let it do it's thing or can I polish the
water. I have 12 tetras and 4 plecs. The water is a bit cloudy. Been 4 days
and 0 everything w/ ph of 7.2 - 7.4. No deaths yet (knock on wood). Also
what is the proper bubble count for injected CO2. One other question. How do
I keep the temp DOWN? My water temp seems to hover around 76 without
heating. My lights are about 12 inches from water surface. This is already
above reccomended distance. Thanks for any advice.

  Jeff