Re:Substrate Gold ingridients

>>Karl Schoeler recent gave Robert H. the composition (but not the
percentages) of his Substrate Gold and Natural Gold (see
http://www.aquabotanic.com/plantfer.htm). Perhaps Karl would tell us what
prompted him. <<

Did Karl already answer this? If so I missed it..so pardon any redundacey...

Actually the info from that chart I got from his WEB site, and at the time
he didnt disclose the %. But recently he has...he emailed me a complete
analysys a couple of weeks ago, and I think I already posted it here in a
response to a fertilizer question. I have the info listed on my for sale
page, but havnt updated my chart yet. I dont know what prompted Karl to
disclose it, except that he wanted me to sell his product! I have to say
that this new info has put to rest previous reservations I had about the
product..natural gold now looks just as attractive to me as Mastergrow.

Here it is:

Substrate Gold - :
Nitrogen                 .01%
Phosphorus            .041%