T-8 Ballasts

I wonder if anyone can fill me in on the differences between T-8 and
T-12 Ballasts.
I have several 120W T-8 Ballasts that are rated to run 4 F32W T8 or
3-F40W T-8 bulbs (Basically 120 W peak load).
   Does anyone have the specs;  Amperage and Volts from a 120W T-12
Ballast?

Does a T-12 run at higher voltages or amps?  Is it possible to run T-12
bulbs without creating a fire hazard provided the same number of amps
draw?
--
Later,
Paul E. Turley

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in the greatest
possible misinterpretation."