Re: Echinodorus 'Red Flame' Who's got it?

>From: Biplane10 at aol_com
>Subject: Re: Echinodorus 'Red Flame' Who's got it?
>
>Is it possible that a LFS here in the Allentown area would have it? Just
went
>to a *grand opening* (store actually moved). She's got lots of plants, way
>overpriced, as before. There's a plant labeled as *Red Flame Sword*,
>originally priced at something like $28 on sale for $19. They look to be
>grown emerged, are potted and perhaps about 8 inches tall and a bit, well,
>red.

>Sylvia

Thanks for the info!  I want to make SURE we're all talking about the same
plant, since LFSs sometimes mis-lable plants.  Red flame is a
"mutant-morph" of Ozelot Red-Leaf/Red-Spot but they are not the same:
http://www.mindspring.com/~boukmn/ozelot-vs-redflame.jpg

See my ONGOING UPDATES of Plants and Driftwood  at;
http://www.mindspring.com/~boukmn/P&L.html  HOMEPAGE:
http://www.mindspring.com/~boukmn/Boukmn_s-Homepage.html
eBay specials;  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boukmn/