Re: Blue Ram Info

This must be the fishy version of time out. I thought this was really
funny--I've done this also with nasty fish, but rarely do they learn.

Sylvia

<< That testosterone poisoned male was the exception. I found him
 bashing the pleco. He was banished to his "room", a plastic sweater box with
 plants/filter, for a week to think about his behavior. Upon return he was a
 gentleman for about a week and then took up bashing the same fish. Again,
 off to his room for a week and back into the main tank. True to form, he
 bashed that fish and was generally rude to the rest of his tankmates.  >>