Re: Ryan Stover's defense of ADA

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Ryan Stover wrote:

> I doubt ADA would endorse a product that work on pure magic. I would like to
> see the Plocher Energy System has been tested by a third independent party.
> This way a conclusion can be drawn about the effectiveness of their product.

I've not lived in Japan, but from what I have read of Japanese history,
religion and arts (mostly martial arts, in my case) it seems that their
culture is permeated with mysticism.  It's very easy for me to envision
products selling successfully on their market that are advertised to work
through no mechanism other than magic.

That same tactic would appeal to a rather small segment of the North
American market.

Roger Miller