Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #228

Yes, it's good to grovel, but "Sensei" doesn't take many pictures these
days. There are many talented photographers working for Amano as well as a
goodly number of wordsmith's. many of the items sold with his name on them I
would not use, but some of the products such as the various laterites
(Amazon, Malaysian) are similar to the real soil found in that environment.
Hardware is excellent and well made, but as with all things Japanese, too
pricey.