white worms in aquarium

Tom Brennan wrote:

"I have been noticing
some small (1-2cm)white worm looking creatures running along the glass in
this tank "

I had leeches in the substrate which were introduced via some plants (I
think).  They multiplied to a point  where it was absolutely disgusting, but
didn't seem to hurt anything.  I added a betta to the tank and he promptly
began to hunt and eat them.  He would constantly hover over the substrate
looking for them and then suddenly attack.  I didn't know bettas could move
that fast.  It is now a year later and I can't find a single one.  Perhaps
this would work for your white worms (assuming you don't want them in the
aquarium)?

Anna