Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #230

In a message dated 4/19/00 10:37:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Where I think ADA gets dicey, is the fact that Amano is the Japanese rep
for
 the Plocher System, something that was throughly debunked here quite some
 time ago. Again, this may be a North American thing, but most of us don't
 put much stock in "vibrational energy", and those that do tend to be
 concentrated on the West Coast (sorry Steve, Olga, and Erik <g>). In a lot
 of minds, this association calls into serious question a lot of things about
 the "worth" of the ADA "software".

 Now, I fully expect to get another flurry of "hate mail" from European
 adherents to the Plocher System (it happened the last time I voiced my
 opinion on here).

 James Purchase
 Toronto

You mean! Gasp! FDOFG That there is nothing to the PLOCHER System!!!??? It
doesn't cause the sun to rise and pull the great chariot of the sun across
the sky? Vibrational energy is nothing more than a paint stirrer in a paint
store? Steps must be taken to see that this information does not go out to
the general public. Wholesale panic might ensue followed by the realization
that the Y 2 supplies were blown in that big party last week. Yes, this could
be the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine.....