Trichomanes javanicum

I've seen this plant for sale at AZgardens and I'm hoping a friend of mine
will be able to mail me one or two.  It's certainly attractive in the
photograph.  However during a search for it I've found it on a non-aquatic
blacklist at... PetSwarehouse (Swearhouse back around holiday time).  I'm
definately interested in any experience with this plant, on a hardiness
scale would it say on par with Bolbitis?  It looks like it's an epiphyte.

BTW: have you found that a large java fern will sprout smaller leaves once
the rhizome is cut ala Bolbitis?