RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #227

Hi Everyone,

I've recently became interested in planted tanks and am currently trying to
learn as much about them as possible. I don't have a tank now but will be
buying one in the next couple of months. I will most likely get one around
the 30 gallon range.

I found someone selling a Marineland Magnum 350 Filter. They've never used
the Filter, although it is a couple years old. I could get it for about $75.
Does that sound like a reasonable price? Also would that be a good filter
for a 30+- gallon tank?

TIA

Have a day  :-|

Roi.