Dumping on Amano (was:AZOO & Anthocyanidins)

James Purchase wrote:
"A number of ADA product claims are very dicey and I don't
see anyone dumping on Amano (they are too busy grovelling at the man's
amazing aquascaping and photography skills)."

I'll forever grovel at his amazing aquascaping and photography skills, but I
just can't see myself buying a product called "green brighty"...

Has anyone used ADA's products?  I'd be interested in hearing people's
experiences with ADA's "software" (additives/fertilizers, etc..) more than
the hardware (diffusers, etc...).

Dave Engle
Always amazed at Japanese marketing!
(even after living there for a year...)