Planted Aquaria Magazine issue #1 delivery

This is to ask a favor of Planted Aquaria Magazine subscribers.

If you have received your copy of the first BY BULK MAIL please let me know
by off-list email.

If you have not received your copy of the first issue, please let me know
that off-list.  And please send a second mail when it arrives.

From this I can determine the delivery rate and figure out when to start
shipping replacement for "missing" copies.

Many thanks.    Dave
--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam