great growth and a snail farm

THe new plant tank has incredible growth, something is putting out a
flower stalk and trying to escape,  since I add the CO2, but I do see
more growth at the end of the tank where the CO2 is. Tomarrow I move the
intake and add a low tank level spray bar.

But what do I do about the snails? I have snails everywhere, big ones,
little ones.  I removed as many as I can when ever I am around the tank
and feed them to the goldfish, but still Ihave snails.

Suggestions?  I am planning on adding my clown loaches to this tanks
soon, if the light is not too bright for them (anyone know how much
light they can take?). Will the loaches eat teh snails? Will the SAE's?

Maybe a small goldfish on loan to the plant and catfish tank?

Help!

troi