Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #224

>   I too have been trying to find a source for plastic tank trim (as
> well
> as the plastic hinge used to connect front and back sections of glass
> tank
> covers) without any luck.

Great question! And if you find out, I would like to know also.  I have made glass tops
for all my tanks using pieces of glass from a slated (spelling?) window that was left
here in a junk pile in back when I first moved onto my property. Hinges would be great.
Right now, I have to take the pieces off one by one and for regular things like feeding,
etc. it really becomes a pain to take them off and then put them back. Being able to
open and close instead of taking a piece of glass out completely would be great!

Tracie