Eheim cannister co2 injection

I have an Eheim filter also and here's how I do it: I have run a thin
flexible plastic tube (about 3mm in diameter) from my bubble counter into
the tank, down the outside of the filter's intake tube, then up into the
intake tube about 6 inches. The CO2 goes directly into the filter where the
agitation seems to dissolve all or most of it. I am running several bubbles
per second, and I get a brief (5 sec) burst of bubbles out of the spray bar
about once per hour.

Peter G. Aitken