C. wendtii

In my expereince, you couldn't kill it if you tried and would have try
hard to damage it or traumatize it.  A friend sent me some from half way
across the US twice.  Both times it arrive heathy and strong, and
established well and quickly in the tanks.  In the low light tank, it
hasn't grwon much, except to bush out.  IN the moderate light tank, it
is growing well after being abandoned floating in a small tank in a
window for several weeks.

Good hearty plant.

troi