E. coli

At 03:48 PM 4/14/2000 -0400, Karen wrote:
>Yes, I do know that we all have E. coli in our systems, but I also know
>there is a very low tolerance for E. coli levels in municipal drinking
>water, so I would assume it's something we don't really want to swallow.<g>

No, Karen, that is not the reason.   The reason is that high levels of E
coli are considered prima facae evidence of fecal contamination.   And
human feces are terrible carriers of human disease (cholera springs to mind
as one of the worst).

--
Jobe's Fern and Palm Spikes FREE        http://www.wcf.com/pam