How to cure ick

No doubt other peoples experiences will differ, but in several
decades of dealing with this the only thing I've found that
both cures ick and doesn't kill any fish or plants is
"Jungle Life Guard".

Everything else I tried either killed the fish, plants, or
didn't cure the ick.

What't sort of odd, is, I havn't had an outbreak of ick in about
15 years now. Weird.

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719