Ich, Malachite Green and Loaches

So that was what happened to my coolie loaches. Seeing that the tank was
badly infected i poured malachite green. killed my clown loaches.
the kuhli's were faring badly as well. thinking they needed an extra dose i
took them out, placed them in a small pail and doused them in malachite.

at least now i wont make the same mistake.

what does malachite green do to them actually???

ali