RE: Hoffman Water Gardening Soil

Thank you!
I am using that as the base layer in my 29 gal planted/clown loach (yeah
yeah, I know... nibble nibble) tank.  I made the mistake of throwing
the bag away and I couldn't remember exactly who made it or what it was
called.
I've only had the tank set up for a few weeks but  even my most recently
added plants are running rootlets up to the front of the glass.  So far
it appears to be pretty popular... (grin)

Long term... good question... It's supposed to be used as planting
soil for a pond, so maybe we're ok?

Ed Smith