RE: Eheim Parts

>Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:56:15 -0400
>From: "Tipton, Michael" <MTipton at BBandT_com>
>Subject: Eheim Diffuser
>
>After moving to a new house I have lost the small tubing that connects to
>the bottom of the Eheim CO2 diffuser. Does anyone know where a replacement
>can be gotten, or at least the actual size of the tube?

Contact the folks at Pet Warehouse - they can special order ANY part from
ANY Eheim product - they have been very helpful to me in the past.

However, that "part" is just miniature tubing. Any well stocked lfs should
have it (note that I said "miniature" and not "standard size" airline
tubing).

James Purchase
Toronto