fern identification

Could anyone help me id this fern? I placed it in a "well" lit 55 gallon at
first.  Now its in an almost unlit 10, but still alive.  Not much change in
growth of either leaves or root system'
you can see a pic of it here
http://www.aquaticlounge.aquariumplants.cx/images/tanks/fifty2000-08.jpg
any help would be appreciated.  I may like to add it back to the 55 if it is
indeed a true aquatic.  If not, I'll include it in my new emerserd growth
crypt planting.
thanks
Joe

Do you want to make money for surfing the NET!?!  Enroll in All Advantage.
It's just a 1" ad bar at the bottom of your screen and they REALLY pay you
for using it!!! Please use my ID when asked who referred you (EPN361)
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=EPN361