VHO lights

I have been using VHO Aquasun lights for some time, and recently learned
that they are 10,000 kelvin, (dont ask me why I thought they were lower).
After reading about Diana Walstads succes with algae free tanks, would it be
worth looking for alternative light sources? I have really liked how the
plants have looked and grown for the last two years, but there is a constant
battle with green algae, (no hair or filament) I have added one NO Chroma 50
to the mix. Are there any VHOs with a lower kelvin?

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Got red?
Red Tiger Lotus, Red ludwigia
Red Rubin, Red Foxtail, Red Temple,
Red wendtii, Indian red, Red ruby, Red Cabomba