Red Sea Test Kits

Tom, my co2 test kit did't work either.  In all
fairness, I suspect they may have been old.

I did have a newer Red Sea test kit for co2 that came
with an iron kit.  No reaction from either.  Well, the
iron kit did respond when I put .25 ml of Flourish
Iron into the test tube.  I did get my money back.
How can they not know the kits don't work at all?  I
now consider my phosphate kit results to be suspect.
Terrible.

Later, Cavan.