Anyone using Flora Boost for Potassium supplement?

One of my LFS's has a product called FloraBoost, which has a content of 0-0-3 ( if I remember correctly). The container says for pond and aquarium use.  Has anyone used this as a potassium supplement in their tank? I am looking for  something that adds potassium and does not add nitrates or iron to my water column and this looks promising. Any comments on this?
Thanks,
Bob Buettner
Looking forward to posting some new pictures using my new Olympus C-2020 digital camera-preliminary pics are incredible!
Visit my Freshwater Aquarium site at:
http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html