Mark Weiss Co2 Product

Hello,

I saw a product in the Pet Warehouse magazine and it's by Mark Weiss (a really trustworthy name in the saltwater field...i.e. CoralVital)  It says it's all natural and that it gives off time-realeased Co2 and that there's no need to use a Co2 reactor with it.  It is possible to add Co2 from a bottle?  I think the product is called Living Water Vital, and you're supposed to add it every day or every other day.  Could any of these claims be true?
Thanks,
~Katie