Low Light Choices for Botia Tank?

I have 8 Botia sidthimunki (4"), 2 B. histrionica, and 1 B. dario in an 80 gal
aquarium and I would like to add plants at this point in time.

What low light choices would they leave alone? I'm thinking of the basic Java Fern
and Java Moss here, and would like to avoid the thicker leaves of the various
Anubias species (due to problems with spot algae). Any additional ideas? TIA

To Roger Miller: How many watts/gal do you have on your low light Botia tank?

Walter B. Klockers