White Algae?

I just tore down and replanted an existing 55 gallon
tank. I have a high pressure CO2 setup, 6.6ph, 2dKH
(Seattle city water), ~3Watts/Gal, 76C, no fertilizer
of any kind yet although the flourite substrate has
been stable for over a year now. My problem is an
algae I have not seen before. It grows like BBA on the
margins of my Anubias and in the roots of my java
fern. It looks like BBA except for being white and it
has a more branch like structure. I have 10 oto's and
4 small SAE's for cleaning. If anyone has had this
algae or has ideas on how to get rid of it let me know thanks.