Planted Aqaria magazine

Great job on the magazine.  I'd like to remind people to mention the ads of
advertisers in planted aquarium when doing business with advertisers in PAM.
Mention the magazine if your buying plant (or not even) things from a
national retailer, suggest the advertise there.  For my own selfish reasons
I want to see the magazine Flourish (pun), it could be a great voice for the
plant hobby.  Perhaps then I wouldn't have to listen to so many chiclid
stories at meetings of my local fish club.

Good job Dave,

Adam