Mourning

I am in mourning for my SAE.  :-(
I was doing my weekend maintenance this weekend and found that my 4 inch SAE I
had for over 3 years decided to jump the tank and commit fishy suicide.  By the
time I found him, it was about a day too late.  :-(  I am having a hard time
locating any SAE's at my LFS.  I asked around and they keep saying, yeah, we
have chinese algea eaters or otto's.  When I go look at them, they are not
SAE's.  Does anyone know of a place on-line that can gaurantee they send SAE's
and not a substitute?

Thanx,
-Lee