Algae pads

Hello  Greg,

One of my favorite products made by your company is a small algae pad that
out-performs any similar product I have ever tried.  It is self described as
being "cross hatched" which is why is almost wipes the green spot algae off
by itself.  The only problem that I have with this product is that I can't
find it anywhere to replace my aging ones (even though they last almost
forever).
Does Seachem still make them?  Do you know where I can get some?

Thank you,

Alan

Alan4ever at worldnet_att.net
Alan Kaufmann, Psych Tech