Tetra CO2 Question

I have on of those old Tetra CO2 systems-the one with the nested Bell
jars. I want to refill the CO2 bottle but the place told me they need to
know how much the bottle holds. Of coure it's not on the bottle and I
e-mailed Tetra and they couldn't help either. Does anyone use one of these
of have the directions and know how much to fill the bottle with?

       Gerry Skau

       In sunny Ann Arbor, where we are in the very early stages of
       spring.

       He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
       -Oscar Wilde