Re:Pinpoint Ph monitor

I have a Pinpoint Ph monitor and also have Perfecto SHO lights. I found out
that you cannot take a reading with the lights on. There is some type of
interference from the ballast in the SHO light that causes the monitor
readings to jump around. When I shut the  SHO lights off the reading
stabilizes. That might be your problem. AS far as your monitor varying .03+
or - that is not bad for a $100 monitor.

.