Re: Pinpoint monitor

Andrew,

I have the Ultra-Life Ph monitor and it did the
same thing yours is doing. I called Ultra-Life
and they said to soak the tip of the Ph probe
in aquarium water for 24 hours, then adjust it.
Mine worked fine after that. Also when ever your
lights, heater turn on and off the meter might
fluctuate then settle down. I was thinking of
putting some kind of suppresser in line with
the meter to stop this. Hope this helps.

Mark