Re: Arizona Aquatic Gardens

I can't really complain about them. Most of my order looked pretty good. They
generally throw in a few extra of this and that. Peter is friendly and
helpful, if you're not sure what you're looking for, or you have questions. I
specifically asked about a few crypts, and he told me which ones looked
better. I got some great looking retrospiralis. Come to think of it, both
times I ordered from them I got beautiful crypts. Loose valisnerias (both
times I ordered) were not great (they're still floating in the tank,
attempting to grow good leaves and root). I'm much happier with the potted
tennelus I got this time than loose last time (they never really took off).

BTW, there is an appreciable amount of new growth on the heteranthera
zosterfolia, and a small, almost microscopic amount, on the rotala macranda.

I am placing another order with a budding company, more local (and east
coast). This would limit shipping time (a definite plus). I'll post results .
. .

Sylvia

<< I was wondering who else has ordered from Arizona Aquatic Gardens.  All
I've
 heard is one fairly negative response, and one really good response.  They
 have all the plants I want for very reasonable prices, so I was thinking
 about placing an order from them in a week or so.  What are everyone's
 opinions of them? >>