Pets.Com coupon

thanks to the people who posted the information.  however, i must say that
pets.com website s*cks majorly.  they could not process my order, in spite of
my 5 tries.  there was always a problem or another, and finally, i gave up
when i repeatedly got a message that the processor declined my credit card.
(there's absolutely *nothing* wrong with my credit, that's one thing i'm
sure).  i called them but the customer rep could only tell me to try it again
later.  they could not take my order over the phone.  this was this
afternoon.  i just tried it again tonight.  same problem, they could not
process my order.  i ended up ordering it with the check payment option, in
order to take advantage of the $20 coupon.  i'll be mailing them a check
tomorrow, but based on my experience this time, i doubt i'll be buying from
them again.

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA