Re: Ordering plants from Dwight Chang

I have received/ordered aquatic plants from only two places: Dwight and
Arizona Aquatic Gardens.  Based on my experience, I wish I could take the
selection from AAG and let a team of Dwights handle it.  While both orders
arrived in good condition, Dwight's was more hassle-free.  He even replaced
something (driftwood) that got lost in the mail.  AAG, on the other hand,
told me they'd ship me something w/ their next batch, but didn't.  Had I
been notified, I would've been ok with it.  But I didn't find out until I
grew tired of waiting and called them.  That's no fun.

While I'm talking about suppliers, I've had no problems with Dave Gomberg
nor Pet Warehouse.

Emilio Ramirez
- Hoping to avoid being part of the precipitate.