Re: aquarium laser lights

Just by reading your post I can say with 100% confidence that that
AQUARIUM LASER SYSTEM is a scam. It probably has nothing to do with
laser light. But if it by chance *has* a laser light source in it, the
only possible effect I can think of is to burn a spot in the retina of
whoever (fish or otherwise) stares into it long enough. Wouldn't it be
based on a LED (Light Emiting Diode) instead ? Again, no effect I can
think of. LEDs are *very* low power devices, and to produce some effect,
whatever it is, you need to spend energy.

-Ivo Busko
 Baltimore, MD